Experience : 5+ years
Job Description :
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Building new systems with .NET / ASP.NET / SQL Server.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET Frameworks, including Visual Studio 2008, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures.
- To design, develop, test and maintain .NET based web applications as per the client specifications.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills and excellent testing, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Participating in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Excellent English communication both written and verbal.
- Friendly, can-do attitude.
Technology : Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs.
Experience : 2+ years
Job Description :
- Write creative quotes, punch lines, taglines, mailers, advertisement content for any brand.
- Driving engagement on Social Media platforms with latest trends and viral posts in the form of Contests and Offline activity suggestions that are then integrated online.
- Writing for multiple platforms like websites, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, emailers, press releases, online campaigns, presentations with an effective, consistent & reader-friendly writing style.
- Write/Edit content to make it SEO friendly and ensure that content has rich keywords for search engine optimization.
- Find and develop new ideas for web content and create concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines with its body copy.
- Communicate effectively with clients, follow clients editorial guidelines and meet strict deadlines.
- Manage creation and sharing of internal content for the company blog.
- Research market to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and web designers.
Candidate Requirements :
- English Proficiency both in written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of the editorial guidelines and writing style for websites, social media networks, online advertisement platforms.
- Ability to think out of the box and generate ideas for creative, knowledge sharing content.
- The ability to create and execute a campaign or strategy successfully within the stipulated timeline and strong understanding of how content works on a social web.
- Knowledge of keyword placement, Digital marketing, Google Analytics and Adwords would be a plus.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideal candidate must be able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently and have a positive attitude with problem-solving zest.